Last Update: 01 May, 2016
Limitation of liability for internal content
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilisation beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.
This is a legal agreement between You or the Organization on whose behalf you are undertaking the License described below (“Licensee”) and Cool-Labs (“Licensor”). This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material.
Last updated: 01 May, 2016
- “Licensed Material” means any digital files purchased. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material taken as a whole.
Grant of Rights
- The Licensed Material is not being sold; it is being provided to the Licensee under the terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. Ownership remains with Cool-Labs;
- Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Licensed Material for personal purposes only. Any uses other than personal purposes must be approved by Cool-Labs in writing;
- Licensee’s rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
- Unauthorized use will results in immediate termination of this license including but not limited to legal action.
- Licensee may not rent, sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement. Licensee may not include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products;
- Licensee may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the Licensed Material;
- Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed;
- Licensee may not use Licensed Material in electronic items for resale;
- Licensee may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale;
- Licensee may not use the Licensed Material for unlawful purposes.
- No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement.
Termination & Revocation
- The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Cool-Labs if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately (i) stop using the Licensed Material; (ii) destroy the Licensed Material; and (iii) delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical) and promptly confirm same to Cool-Labs in writing;
- Cool-Labs reserves the right to revoke the license to use the Licensed Material for good cause and elect to replace such Licensed Material with alternative Licensed Material. Upon notice of any revocation of such license, Licensee shall immediately cease using such Licensed Material. Licensee shall delete all electronic copies of Licensed Material from its electronic storage media, confirming the same to Cool-Labs in writing.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- The Licensed Material provided under the terms of this License are owned by YOUR NAME or COMPANY NAME HERE. Licensee is urged to fully test the Licensed Material prior to use and bring any difficulties encountered to the attention of Cool-Labs.
- 2. Cool-Labs disclaims all liability for incidental, consequential, and special damages arising out of any defects in materials and workmanship including warranties of fitness for use.
- Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold Cool-Labs and its respective officers, directors and employees harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and permitted and authorized costs), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties relating to Licensee’s use of any Licensed Material outside the scope of this Agreement and any other breach by Licensee of this Agreement.
- These terms and conditions are all the terms and conditions that apply to this License. No other terms or prior understandings shall be used to alter the plain meaning of these terms or to expand the License unless subsequently agreed to in writing by the parties in amending this License.
Note – Content purchased may show personally identifiable information. Do not share or distribute this digital product because doing so is a violation of this license agreement and others may see personally identifiable information.
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background, the word “like” or a thumb up icon) or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”. For a full list of all social Plugins please see: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge:
The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plugins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website and delete your cookies. You may also change how Facebook uses your data for commercial purposes within your profile settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
This website uses plugins of the social network twitter.com, which is operated by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (‘Twitter’). If you access a page of this website which includes such a plugin, a connection to the Twitter services is created and the plugin is displayed on the website my means of communication with your browser. In doing so, the Twitter servers are informed of which of this website’s pages you have visited. If you are also logged in as a member of Twitter, Twitter will connect this information to your personal Twitter user account. When using the plugin functions (e.g. clicking the ‘Follow’ button, writing a comment etc.) this information will also be connected with your Twitter account; this can be prevented by logging out of your Twitter account before using the plugin. You can find more information about the collection and use of data by Twitter as well as your rights and possibilities for protecting your privacy in the data protection notices of Twitter.
GOOGLE PLUG-IN (+1-Button)
Our website uses so-called ‘ + 1 buttons ‘ by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States, on its pages. They are plugins, additional applications which are installed directly on our web pages and are executed as you visit the page. The installed plug-ins can be recognized by the Google logo and the ‘+1 button’ .
When you visit our webpages that possess a corresponding Plug-In, your Internet browser automatically connects to the server of the provider (Google) and the contents of the plug-in are featured in a browser or on our Web site. Here, also the information about your visit (in particular, the IP address) on our website with Google will be redirected to Google and stored there. If you have a Google account and are logged in while you access our website, your request can be definitely assigned to your user account.
If you click the ‘+ 1 button’, this personal information becomes visible to third parties. This information is sent directly to Google and stored there. You can prevent this form of identification and data transmission when using our webpages if you log out of your Google account and if necessary, empty your browser cache and delete your cookies. You can change your settings for the processing of data in Web pages of third parties on the following Internet page from Google.
We collect your name and e-mail address for the purpose of distributing our daily, weekly or monthly newsletter service. The e-mail address provided will be used for delivery of information you have requested from this web site.
The information we collect is used expressly to provide the services requested (i.e. The Get Prepped Weekly Newsletter, Weekly Updates, Etc.). It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address for any reason.
In order to qualify to receive e-mail related services fromReady Nutrition you will be required to confirm your service request by clicking a confirmation link sent to the e-mail address provided. By confirming your e-mail address, you will begin to receive newsletter updates from Ready Nutrition until such time that the service is discontinued, or you choose to unsubscribe.
Several methods for unsubscribing to your newsletter subscription are available at the bottom of any emails you may have received from Ready Nutrition .
You may contact Ready Nutrition by visiting the “Contact” page directly from our home page or clicking here.
To make visiting our website more attractive and user-friendly, we use so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device. Most of the cookies we use are deleted after the browser session (session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow the website and your browser to recognize each other the next time you visit the website (persistent cookies).